Creating Business Value is equally important for all the people how are directly responsible for product development, customer care, marketing, PR, sales. Whether you are an Executive, a Manager, a Business Owner, a Human Resource, PR, Marketing or Sales person it will give you the ability to reach efficiency and success in your business.
The National Quality Prize winner author of the Creating Business Value book believes that money in itself has no value at all!
The value has always been a relative concept, which is based on the personal judgement of the customer. The real product has never an absolute value, a product is worth as much as the buyer is willing to pay for it in exchange.
Following his philosophy we can realise that when marketing people say that the economy is bad, or the market is not ready for a product it only means that they were unable to find the way to educate the value of the product to the appropriate target group.
More than 10 years of market research has showed that there are basically five things that every business is strongly influenced by in its life, which is not money!
- Defining the target group
- Creating value
- Appropriate marketing campaign
- Utilizing social capital, networking
By applying adequately these points revenue growth is easily achieved so the revenue, cash flow increases as well. However it is important to understand that when developing the above points the primary consideration is not money, but the corresponding value creation and correct communication towards our ideal target Group.
During his business Consulting and mentoring Zsolt offers an ultimate guideline to capitalise the potentials, however to achieve exceptional results in any business field, you also need to see things differently and to implement some out of the box thinking. This will also keep up your positive and creative energies to overcome all the obstacles.
As part of the “Business Value Creation” business sessions Zsolt also helps you to identify the importance of Organizational Behavior. It is an application of knowledge about how people, individuals and groups act in organizations. It does this by taking a system approach. That is, it interprets people-organization relationships in terms of the whole person, whole group, whole organization, and whole social system. Its purpose is to build better relationships by achieving human objectives, organizational objectives and social objectives. Main objectives: personality, values, ethics, leadership, motivation, change management, cross-cultural management.
Furthermore you can find real-life experience based tools to create the Competitive Intelligence for your own business.
Competitive intelligence which is an ethical and legal business practice. Competitive intelligence essentially means understanding and learning what’s happening in the world outside your business so you can be as competitive as possible. It means learning as much as possible – as soon as possible – about your industry in general, your competitors, or even your county’s particular zoning rules. In short, it empowers you to anticipate and face challenges head on.
By implementing clear business rules, you will also have a tool to face and prevent the main human weaknesses such as corporate leakings and Corruption.
Business leaders are almost equally and legally responsible for the corporate corruptions committed by employees. Corruption Risk analysis and Corruption prevention is detection and elimination of the causes and conditions of corruption through the development and implementation of a system of appropriate measures, as well as deterrence of persons from the commission of crimes of corruption. It also helps you to keep up your business standards which will reflect on your marketing and sales performances as well.
By the end of the consultation/seminar your focus will be sharpened and you will be able to inspire your employees and colleagues, and also your target group and client base. The seminar is also a motivational seminar with inspiring examples and case stories for you in order to reach out for the new, to dare to think differently. It will enhance your self confidence and it will empower with its simple steps to take Actions.
Key Points that are usually covered in a deeply personalised way to your own business:
- The reality of Success, Creating Business Value
- Why is the price relative? People are ALWAYS ready to buy
- NO = MAYBE, MAYBE = YES (How to convert a decline into purchase.)
- Keeping up our human side, Creativity and Positive energy
- Overcoming obstacles, thinking Outside the Box while keeping up the sensitive standards
- Defining target groups, utilising social capital in order to make Appropriate client approach
- PR, marketing and sales strategies. Success and results through pre-qualification, value proposition and by handling sales excuses
- Understanding Organizational behaviour, internal values, motivation and corruption prevention
- Primary reasons why people do not buy from you and the key to your money magnet
- Understanding your market, opening up new business market by educating your target groups
- Utilising and optimising the resources for an efficient performance, strengthening your market Position
- Competitive intelligence and Social media customer interaction analysis, new channels to increase Client base
Please contact for a quote if you would like to work with Zsolt or if you know others who could benefit from Zsolt’s keynote speeches please pass this link along.